LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Win 10 Insider Preview Build 16288

Infinity7

Win 10 Insider Preview build 16288 released to Insiders on the Fast Ring. Microsoft blog gives details: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/09/12/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-16288-pc-build-15250-mobile/#owmfEPZ6P1YTGbbs.97 Among the things mentioned, they say:

• We fixed an issue resulting in a stutter when selecting long strings in certain single line editable text boxes (for example when naming favorites in Microsoft Edge).
  • We fixed an issue resulting in Ghost Recon: Wildlands not starting in recent flights since the Easy anti-cheat component wouldn’t load.
  • We fixed an issue resulting in Mod Organizer no longer load mods into Skyrim in recent flights.

I could not get this latest build to install. It gave an error. I had to restore Windows. Then when I tried to go to latest build it gave error again.

This was a day for Apple to shine, clearly not a day for Microsoft to shine.

Wonder if MS are fixing the issue you are experiencing
All I get is:

An update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready yet. We'll keep trying or you can try again now.

16 hours ago, mobilenvidia said:

Wonder if MS are fixing the issue you are experiencing
All I get is:

Yeah, I got that same thing as you. And many were reporting the same in NVidia forums. But now I just tried again, and my preview build is finally downloading now.

Mine's installing now. I opted for the slow ring and this is version 16288.1.