LaptopVideo2Go Forums

WINDOWS 10 INSIDER PREVIEW BUILD 17704

Infinity7

Windows 10 Insider Preview build 17704 is now released to Insiders.
Microsoft blog gives details: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/06/27/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-17704/#m8dBLHeij5k691Kx.97

Known Issues For Game Bar:

• The framerate counter chart sometimes doesn’t show up correctly over known games.
  • The CPU chart shows an incorrect percentage of usage in the top left corner.
  • Charts in the performance panel don’t update immediately when clicking through tabs.
  • The user’s gamerpic doesn’t display correctly, even after signing in.

I kind of miss the tabbed app and explorer windows. I had just gotten used to using them and think it's an interesting feature. I guess it's coming back, though.

Not updated yet, normally its does it all it self

One feature I am loathing is the opening one another window it doesn't maximise (says it is) but goes down below the tab behind it
Does my head in, especially if there if you close the window behind the your looking at (usually unintended) you get the back ground along the top of the screen distracting you from screen you are looking at, then 2 click to get it maximised which it should have been from the start, Grrrrrrrrrrrr

49 minutes ago, mobilenvidia said:

Not updated yet, normally its does it all it self

One feature I am loathing is the opening one another window it doesn't maximise (says it is) but goes down below the tab behind it
Does my head in, especially if there if you close the window behind the your looking at (usually unintended) you get the back ground along the top of the screen distracting you from screen you are looking at, then 2 click to get it maximised which it should have been from the start, Grrrrrrrrrrrr

So true. You'd think at least ONE of the thousands of MS engineers would notice.

22 hours ago, Infinity7 said:

The CPU chart shows an incorrect percentage of usage in the top left corner.

Lol... does it display the correct percentage when in other corners? 🙂

3 hours ago, hfm said:

Lol... does it display the correct percentage when in other corners? 🙂

You gotta hate the top left corner can't take anything seriously up there, bottom rightt I think is far more reliable

Finally got to join the cool kids, left to update as I went to bed, all seems well
Not checked the annoying window thingy yet

:laola:

The windows size and position has been fixed

Gotta say I really love the new Dolby Atmos for Stereo Speakers that appeared in this build. It's the best virtual surround I've heard on a laptop. I thought it was broken at first, but then I realized it was conflicting with Waves MaxxAudioPro. As soon as I turned Waves' "Width" down to 0, it worked perfectly. VERY nice feature for laptops. 

On 7/6/2018 at 9:12 AM, LSudlow said:

Gotta say I really love the new Dolby Atmos for Stereo Speakers that appeared in this build. It's the best virtual surround I've heard on a laptop. I thought it was broken at first, but then I realized it was conflicting with Waves MaxxAudioPro. As soon as I turned Waves' "Width" down to 0, it worked perfectly. VERY nice feature for laptops. 

I've been using the Atmos for Headphones processor for a long time, I really like it.

• 3 months later...

Window 10 ships with significant visual changes on Microsoft Edge. The typing experience gets new Artificial Intelligence insights to help you type more efficiently.   You can now install fonts on a per-user basis. Microsoft continues its gradual rollout of Fluent Design. Windows Defender can now stop suspicious behaviours.

If anyone face printer error like Printer Not Activated Error Code 20     click on and get a better solution.

hp.jpg