LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA GeForce Game ready driver 445.75

StefanG3D

Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, NVIDIA's driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.

Game Ready for Half-Life: Alyx
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Half-Life: Alyx. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for Resident Evil 3, Ghost Recon Breakpoint’s Ghost Experience update, and the addition of NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 to Control and MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries.

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/445.75/445.75-win10-win8-win7-release-notes.pdf
http://de.download.nvidia.com/Windows/445.75/445.75-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql.exe
http://it.download.nvidia.com/Windows/445.75/445.75-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
http://fr.download.nvidia.com/Windows/445.75/445.75-notebook-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe

Im looking for an INF file for a gtx 1060 mobile gpu...does the inf file replace any driver...ive been looking for that inf file forever, if you could please help...thanks...

10 minutes ago, jacksongeeksquad said:

Im looking for an INF file for a gtx 1060 mobile gpu...does the inf file replace any driver...ive been looking for that inf file forever, if you could please help...thanks...

Here you go:

https://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/33398-geforce-44575-mobile-oem-game-ready/?do=getNewComment

Thank You, I ran DDU AND uninstalled my old gpu drivers.....my bios is the A14, BIOS RECOGNIZES THE GTX 1060 AS NVIDIA GFX CARD, I RAN IN DISABLED SIGNATURE, UEFI MODE, SECURE BOOT OFF, LEGACY OPTION ROM IF I DISABLE IT, IT TELLS ME NO BOOT DEVICE DETECTED AN START UP....SO I RAN THE INSTALLATION OF DRIVER AFTER REPLACING THE INF FILE BY RUN AS ADMIN ON SETUP.EXE IT ALL GOES WELL UNTIL HALF WAY SAYS FAILED.....COULD YOU HELP PLEASE

45 minutes ago, jacksongeeksquad said:

Thank You, I ran DDU AND uninstalled my old gpu drivers.....my bios is the A14, BIOS RECOGNIZES THE GTX 1060 AS NVIDIA GFX CARD, I RAN IN DISABLED SIGNATURE, UEFI MODE, SECURE BOOT OFF, LEGACY OPTION ROM IF I DISABLE IT, IT TELLS ME NO BOOT DEVICE DETECTED AN START UP....SO I RAN THE INSTALLATION OF DRIVER AFTER REPLACING THE INF FILE BY RUN AS ADMIN ON SETUP.EXE IT ALL GOES WELL UNTIL HALF WAY SAYS FAILED.....COULD YOU HELP PLEASE

No need to YELL 🙂 we hear you
Did you download the standard driver and used standard INF

I've just uploaded the DCH INF for DCH driver

All you have to do to run modded INFs is this :

1. Start Command Prompt as administrator.
  2. When Command Prompt starts enter the following lines:
    • bcdedit.exe -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
      bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON
  3. Close Command Prompt and restart your PC.

I replaced the standard inf file in standard driver with modded inf file.....thank you for replying

When i install driver it goes halfway then to failed screen....i tried manually, locates the driver it says, cant find device "gtx 1060"....my gtx1060 is under 3D video controller....

I'm running DCH drivers at the moment and can't test the standard driver, as getting back to DCH driver with a non supported GPU is a giant pain
Why not run DCH driver your GPU will be supported I would think

Could you recommend a DCH driver please...and is it same procedure? Whats the difference between DCH and standard? Thank you so much for helping me out.

Try 445.75 just made the INF tested on my laptop (960m)
You will need to completely remove old driver use something like DDU app

Thank You, I just learned that I have to have the A14 Unlocked BIOS version, I currently have the A14 and I have to run in Optimus/Hybrid mode...damn this is so hard lol...but itll be worth it..Im getting somewhere I believe. lol...Thanks again

Well, I got my GTX 1060 detected under Display Adapter but has a little warning sign next to it...I used Driver 436.48 provided by Eurocom and I Swapped the inf file with yours from the 445.75....It detected my gpu and no longer shows as 3D Video Controller but as gtx 1060 under display adapter....it states this under properties though, Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

the hardware ids

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C20&SUBSYS_05AA1028&REV_A1
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C20&SUBSYS_05AA1028
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C20&CC_030200
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C20&CC_0302

I dont know what to do next, thank you for helping...

Are you running an Alienware GTX1060 in the Eurocom/Clevo machine, this could be the issue as you said you may need an unlocked BIOS
or
Using Driver 436.48 with INF from 445.75 might also be the issue
Use modded INF with driver version it was meant for, so give 445.75 a go, unless Clevo locks the drivers to their own versions only