LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce 461.33 Hotfix

justinkw1

GeForce Hotfix display driver version 461.33 is based on NVIDIA's latest Game Ready Driver 461.09.

The hotfix addresses the following issues:
  • Adobe Premiere Pro may freeze when using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) [3230997/200686504]
  • [461.09] NVIDIA Broadcast Camera filter may hang. [200691869] 
  • [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game (Without using any Hardware monitoring tool). [3152190]
  • [Detroit: Become Human]: The game randomly crashes. [3203114]
  • [NVENC] Colors of webcam video image on receiving end of Zoom may appear incorrect [3205912]
  • [Assassin's Creed Valhalla] Game may randomly crash after extended gameplay [200679654]
  • [X4: Foundations][Vulkan]: The game may crash on GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs. [3220107]
  • [X4: Foundations][Vulkan]: HUD in the game is broken. [3169099]

Downloads:

For assistance with choosing between Windows 10 Standard and DCH display driver, please visit the FAQ below:
NVIDIA DCH/Standard Display Drivers for Windows 10 FAQ

Source / More Information:

Hi @justinkw1 or @StefanG3DI download this driver 461.33, then I downloaded the R46089.inf, as it seems to be the latest modified .inf available and I placed it in the Display.Driver directory. I had 452.22 with R45222.inf running. When I do the Have Disk install, it says that the system cannot find the file specified. I then copied the R45222.inf into the Display.Driver for the 461.33 driver and used that to install without and issue, but obviously the system displays it is the 452.22 "installed". 

1. What is the difference in between the two files?R45222.inf
2. This is a "hack" install for a Geforce GTX 670MX
3. Can I somehow see if the latest driver is using by the Windows 10 system?

4. Will it be better to fall back to 452.22 rather than to "hack" it this way

R46089.inf

I made both INFs from scratch, just because NVIDIA made not traceable changes in the last years.
ATM it is easiest for me to modify the new nvini.inf, before that it was nvfsi.inf

Regarding the version number you would have to modify the line DriverVer at the beginning of the INF

NVIDIA announces latest drivers at https://twitter.com/nvidiacc

18 hours ago, StefanG3D said:

I made both INFs from scratch, just because NVIDIA made not traceable changes in the last years.
ATM it is easiest for me to modify the new nvini.inf, before that it was nvfsi.inf

Regarding the version number you would have to modify the line DriverVer at the beginning of the INF

NVIDIA announces latest drivers at https://twitter.com/nvidiacc

Thanks