LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Need support, Need latest Driver for my old Alienware with Kepler GTX 860M 2GB SLI

Hey Fellas, I am having issues trying to update the drivers of my old Alienware laptop which has the Haswell CPU and the Kepler GTX 860M (Which was lately dropped by Nvidia ) so I was looking for latest supported drivers beyond the 425.31 that I installed back in 2019, I haven't been using the laptop that much for the last 2 years.

Any help would be much appreciated I just need the latest driver so that I can run most of my productivity applications that require updated drivers.

Thank you

Review this guide: https://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/34429-how-to-mod-and-sign-nvidia-drivers-with-tpu-nvcleanstall/

Latest Kepler driver is 473.81

Just in case your laptop is as picky as the Alienware M17 reported by 3 users in the aforementioned guide, then try 453.64