LaptopVideo2Go Forums

2x47.12 ?? from HP.compaq

®®®

they released a second version of 47.12. This time they only have 420 and 440 Go included. The last driver inf (some weeks ago) had 488go and FX Go5200 and bla.

have a look inside what they changed in one and the same driver version:

- keystone entry (wrong section)

- adding NVZORAN for 420(32MB) and 440(64MB)

Another conclusion when you compare the 2 infs: AGPFastWrite should be disabled for 488 FX Go5200 and 5600

look in the attached infs pls.

Edited by dontknow

i did a file compare:

the only differences are the infs (of course), the cat file (WHQL), the modes.txt (???, do we need that anymore, i thought this display modes are implemented in the inf????) and the missing keystone.exe was added to 420 and 440 Go archive (and a file called multi2.exe was deleted (DellRReg.exe???)

In my opinion this all shows that the UDA seems to work, you only have to change the inf or add settings/GPUs to the inf!! Amazing. Or am i wrong? Isn't that also the very first time that 2 mobile drivers from one manufacturer with the same driver version were released???

Pieter, should this be uploaded as 4712_420.440Go.exe , so you can see it yourself?

Edited by dontknow