LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Unable to select/change PAL or NTSC TV-out

uroscar

Hi!

My problem: I have GeForce FX Go5600 and when I want to select TV-out format in nView TV properties (NTSC/M, PAL/B,....) I'm unable to do that because the list doesn't want to pop out. I was already using the TV-out function for a long time so I knew how to set it up. But then I reinstalled WindowsXP and the option to select output format dosn't work(only selection for auto-select, composite-out, s-video out works). I've tried all possible drivers, old, new, but nothing works anymore.

Please help me figure this one out....

uroscar

Give us some more info about your system and which drivers/infs you have tried.

Maybe you should try the OEM infs for certain drivers? They should have those settings and might be better for you if your not in to overclocking.

Edit: As far as I know, Peiters modified INFs should have that option enabled, if not, you screwed up Peiter. :)

Otherwise maybe you (uroscar) installed the drivers wrong or something, also, different drivers have different ways to select that option, maybe you should try looking harder into the NView tab?

2nd Edit: Peiter beat me with his post before my edit.

Hope you don't get mad Peiter :)

Also, Uroscar, you really should give us your system specs when you get back on here.

Did you install using my modified INF?

If not then do so, as I have enabled all know PAL/NTSC settings, even a choice by country.

If you have then I'm stumped.

Pieter.