LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Non-Native Screen Resolution

aye29

Every time I start up Enemny Territory, i get a message saying that the screen resolution I'm using is non-native. I check "Don's show me again" and click OK but the message pops up again the next time I start the game. Is there any way I can turn this off permanently?

Thanks

Thanks Bill for jumping in :)

Thanks Bill for jumping in  :)

I try to help out when I can.

Thats why I'm here. :)

Edit: I just realized that this question has been anwsered like 4 or 5 times in the past couple of days, maybe its time to put this "fix" and similar "fixes" that people often ask about in their own section somewhere (like a thread or on Pieter's page).

If you don't have time I understand, but a plain english READ THIS FIRST thread (stickied of course) might get questions answered before they ever get asked.

It's already in the FAQ, what could we do more? Having a couple of sticky and HOT threads doesn't heelp.

It all depends on the user :)