LaptopVideo2Go Forums

toshiba satallite pro 6100

Guest boris2004

• 2 months later...

I'm having the black screen problem as well with the 61.77 nvidia drivers. Whenever I boot, or go into Advanced display settings, it blacks out then appears again. I'm using a 64mb Albatron GeForce MX480EL. My friend has the exact same card and is having the black out issue as well.

Someone has to know what the issue is. I've looked in tons of forums, and this is the first one I found that even talks about it. HELP!!!

A desktop card with a BlackBar? :) That's bad news!

Go HERE download the attached .BAT and post the 2 .TXT files as attachment for Teraphy to have a look at it.

:) disregard my first post, i must have read to fast and confused Black Screen with BlackBar :)

The BlackScreen "problem" when going into Display Properties or nVIDIA ControlPanel *CAN* be solved by disabling the OverClocking feature (Coolbits 0)