LaptopVideo2Go Forums

StarStorm 56.72 INFs

Raptor

StarStorm 56.72XQ

XQ ? Xtream Quality : The drivers have been tweaked to provide the Maximum Quality available and at the cost of a small Performance hit but owners of the high-end cards shouldn?t notice much loss. (These are recommended if you want the eye candy to look as clear and in high detail as possible while still maintaining optimal FPS) Once known as the Q driver.

(Copied from Guru3D.com)

nv4_disp.inf

StarStorm 56.72X

X ? Xtream Quality / Performance: The drivers have been tweaked to provide a performance increase and a Quality increase but not a big one. These will provide the best of both world?s but the increase in the IQ and Performance in a minimal one. These though are still slightly faster and have a higher IQ than the original NVIDIA drivers. (These are recommended for the new to StarStorm user or average user who wants some game fix?s and wants a small increase in IQ / Performance without getting a Hit in either) Once known as the P driver.

(Copied from Guru3D.com)

nv4_disp.inf

StarStorm 56.72B

B ? Benchmarking / Pure Performance: The drivers have been tweaked to provide a big boost in Performance with a big hit in IQ. (These are intended for increasing Benchmark scores and to provide some performance for the low-end cards which need it when it comes to graphics intense games) (If you use these drivers expect games to look desolated and sometimes crappy looking but run smooth) (Highly recommended for non-gamers who just want overall better system performance)

(Copied from Guru3D.com)

nv4_disp.inf

StarStormers,

I've modded the 3 drivers for all to use.

It's going to take me about 3 hours to upload the drivers onto the server so bare with me.

The INFs are on the website for all to try !!

Pieter.

Drivers and INFs are all uploaded, start testing and report back with findings.

The struggle to upload these files took 5 hours (yikes)

Enjoy,

Pieter.

Thanks Pieter, good to know that you did not forget how to "expa", so i can be on more vacations and travel around in the future :)

No worries Dontknow, you'd do the same for me.

How was the Holiday(s) ?

We've had no report.

Pieter.