LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dualview

Guest miejas

Guest miejas

If I'm want to wach a movie, i usually attached my desktop-pc to the TV, but with the laptop it's way easier (you only have to get 3 kg downstairs).

I have 1 extra vga connector and 1 S-Video Out, the VGA connector works fine,

BUT

the S-Video doesn't.

Click on the link below, so you can follow the way I followed the tutorialand you'll get my problem:

http://users.skynet.be/fa355353/dualview.html

I can't select DualView.

The graca is a Go5700

If anyone has a clue, post it, plz

tnx in advance

miejas

Try turning on clone mode and then select video overlay on the second display device, then movies should run fullscreen on your TV. :)

Are you using the drivers on Pieter's page with his modded INF?

If you post what drivers you are using and from where you got them we might be able to help you more, do the official drivers that come with your laptop let you select it?

You might have windows dual view turned on.

I have a picture of it turned on attached, if it is turned on uncheck the "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor" check box and hit Apply.

You have to have the second monitor selected to be able to change it.

Bill

post-7-10925987300_thumb.jpg

Guest miejas

I'm using Pieter's modded INF and the drivers from his webpage. Before, there was no option 'nView', it just couldn't work, so I figured it should improve with the newest drivers.

The option 'Extend Monitor' was checked. I'll try hooking up the TV first thing in the morning, leaving the checkbox unchecked.

None of our TV's have a S-Video In, so I used a little adapter which came with my ati radeon card. Though I don't think this matters, could it be the adapter fault?

Anyway, my dealer told me to come over and he'll try to solve all this. :)

Tnx for your reply, Bill. I'll let you know if things work out fine (or if it doesn't work at all).

miejas