LaptopVideo2Go Forums

New High Scores for FX Go5700!!!

Guest mrodgers05

Guest mrodgers05

Pieter,

I just wanted to finally let you know how my memory mod worked out. I am having trouble printing out a list of everything on the results page from 3DMARK2001 and 3DMARK03 but I have split the results into 2 categories (overcloked and normal with 256MB RAM (Blue) and overclocked and normal with 512MB RAM (Red) using the 61.77 driver and a modified inf file). The overclocked scores were set using 500MHz core clock and 650MHz memory clock.

3DMARK2001 with 256MB

14291 non-overclocked

14607 overclocked

3DMARK2001 with 512MB

14621 non-overclocked

15033 overclocked

3DMARK03 with 256MB

5106 non-overclocked

5625 overclocked

3DMARK03 with 512MB

5692 non-overclocked

6012 overclocked

I had alot of trouble making the system stable with 512MB of RAM installed... I would not recommend it to novices I am very fortunate to have a friend that does this stuff for HP for a living. Under NO cirumstances would I recommend leaving the core clock at anything above 350MHz and 600Mhz for the memory clock for extended periods as the system would get to near meltdown temperatures.

I hope that this encourages some of you knowing what your system is capable of.

Thanks,

Mike

Cheers for that Mike,

I'll update scores when I'm back home, I'm taking a wee break (on the road).

Should be back later this week.

Remind me if nothing has happned after the weekend, as I have alot of catching up to do.

Pieter.

u know when u benchmark and after it give u the option to post it on futuremarks website and it shows everyone all the numbers

the niTz

Mike,

I've added those scores to the Performance Table.

Enjoy,

Pieter.

its in all of them,

and its the submit online button u have to make a account free of course once u get to the site and then u can copy the url it gives u and post it here and we can c what stats u got with that score

the niTz

nice score falqon have u tired 62.20 and if u did what score do u get with it??

thx

The niTz

wow thats cool imagine if u oced, i think that dx9c lowers the 01 score on my card but 03 i get as high as any one else except for the 5700 :) :)

i wish dell sold a 5700 for 8600 series oh well

the niTz