LaptopVideo2Go Forums

sp2 and nvidia drivers

Guest -Angel-

I don't notice any performance difference and I haven't had any problems other than a few that were driver/inf problems. But I'm running SP2 and 30.25/62.01 just fine now.

No compatibility problems here at all.

Guest digital_toad

has anyone had any problems with sp2 removing all power management features. I installed and now I cannot go into standby. Nothing happens when I close my lid. Under advanced I can't even select standby for a lid close action. If I click start and shutdown, there isn't a standby option. Did I miss something here?

d-t, all that stuff is working fine here. Try uninstalling and reinstalling SP2.

the only probs i had with sp2 were usb stuff not working and wifi card not working adhoc or ap mode, even with a fresh install :( , graphics looked great but i went back to sp1 for now maybe ill try sp2 ina few months when they get all the bugs out :) :P :) :P :(

the only probs i had with sp2 were usb stuff not working and wifi card not working adhoc or ap mode, even with a fresh install :( , graphics looked great but i went back to sp1 for now maybe ill try sp2 ina few months when they get all the bugs out :) :P :) :P :(

nitz.. that's way too much smilies... lol...

i was bored of doing my hw can u tell

the niTz