LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Help finding the Best driver for 4200Go

Guest WhoaNiko

Guest WhoaNiko

Can NE 1 help me w finding the best drivers for a NV geforce 4 4200 go? bc the drivers from dell are old and NEVER updated I hate it!! PLEASE POST

Edited by dontknow

Niko :) ,

i had to delete your double post in the wrong forum section (REQUESTS for new resolutions) and your Reply in an obviously also 'of the content' thread http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=5901' target="_blank"> . In addition to that your original topic description doesn#t help your problem solved, as nobody would ever get interested to read a 'HELP PLEASE' post :P I also changed that to reflect your actual problem.

Pls. feel free to wait if another 4200 Go member replies to that.

:)

What drivers are you currently running?

Even though I am not a GF4 4200 Go user, you should try the 65.73 or 66.32 driver. I am on the 66.31 driver (very similar to 66.32) and it works great.

That 65.73 driver also worked good when I tried it.

Edit: Pieter would probably recomend the 65.73 drivers if he came across this thread.

Bill

Someone mentioned my name ?

I come a runnin', as Bill said I'm fond of 65.73 and would recommed this as a good starting point.

But feel free to experiment.