LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Banias 1.7CPU & BlueTooth BT500 mouse

ofelas

I have a couple CPUs laying around, one with about 120 hours of use, and the other with less than 2 hours of use on it...both came out from Precision M60 Workstations...they work & perform identically.

These are the 1.7 Pentium-M CPUs, Banias, 1MB L2 cache, 10 minute swap with an existing Pentium-M CPU.

I recently upgraded two M60s to 2.10 Dothan CPUs (paid FAR too much), and I have no use for the above two mentioned banias 1.7CPUs any more.

Also, i have a new (sealed box) BlueTooth BT500 mouse (made by Bluetake, the bluetooth division of Thermaltake) that I paid $65 + shipping for. I bought two - I use mine everyday, but the wife wants a Mac branded mouse for her PowerBook :) so I'll get rid of it for $55 shipped if anyone's interested. It works flawlessly with internal bluetooth modules, by the way, and is the only BT mouse out there with an On/Off switch.

Thx...