LaptopVideo2Go Forums

benchmarks quadro fx 1000 go w/ 66.12 modded inf.

whiteashcm1

well i just benchmarked my quadro fx 1000 using 3dmark2001. no overclock... score 10381.. not to bad for using 3dmark 2001 which is mainly for directx 8 cards.. the 66.12 driver seems to work very well with the quadro, almost no stutters or hangs in games. i have that riva tuner program installed but i'll be dammed if i know how to make adjustments with it.. i dont know enough about the driver settings shown in riva tuner to make any adjustments.. does that program automatically tune your quadro when you install it or do you have to do it manually?? as for the 66.12, i like that driver alot, it works well with the card.. i tried it when i read it was toshibas new driver for there fx 5700 go which is basically what the quadro is.. only bummer about the driver is the digital vibrance does not work in games. does anybody know how to fix this?? steve :)

Just a precaution question: Have you created an application (game) profile for Digital vibrance?

There is a FAQ on how to create it in the FAQ section.

• 4 weeks later...