LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Complete benchmarks - M60

ofelas

All the usual apps like AntiVirus etc. running, set to Portable/Laptop, NVDM_53.82, default clock speeds.

PCPitstop.GIF

3DMark2001.GIF

3DMark03.GIF

3DMark05.GIF

Aquamark03.GIF

Comanche4Demo.GIF

hdtach.GIF

shadermark.GIF

Cinebench2003.GIF

i think i just passed my 1 GB traffic barrier :) :)

Each image is only ~100kb, and is hosted on my FTP server...want me to remove the thread?

Sorry if I caused any problems...

No, the problem is not the traffic at the forum, but my DSL traffic at home. My provider has a 1 GB limit for the monthly fee i pay, if i pass that barrier i have to pay EXTRA.

But instead of uploading and linking to your FTP you could just attach 4 images at a time and they will be resized automatically to a smaller size (120x120px). You need then to click on each image to load it to fullsize. It's just a suggestion that came to my mind as yesterday i enabled this feature while brwosing through the forum features.

Just tried, it says "You cannot upload a file of this type"...I must be doing something wrong...feel free to modify my post in the way you think best :)

I'm glad I'm on ADSL now, instant piccies, nice results Ofelas :)

Must update my Benchmark page.

®®® Does your ISP have an option to slow down your DSL to dialup speed if you exceed the GB limit.

That is what I'm on (but 10GB), after that it's 64k downloads.

Thanks...interesting that I got LESS 3DMark2003 now with my 2.0 GHz Dothan than what I got previously with my 1.7 GHz Banias...that was probably because I used your EXCELLENT modded 56.72 the last time :)

Have you tried my performance INFs ?

Just started to play with these.

the last ones I tried were the 56.xx series...VERY good 3DMark03 scores...unfortunately, soon after, I was forced to use WHQL/Official Dell drivers for the GPU :)

Having ADSL with 3008 kbps down and 384 kbps up with UNLIMITED bandwidth means the pics show up instantly for me and no extra fees.

Why can't you guys get unlimited bandwidth were you live?

Must be some crappy ISPs, from what I have heard you can get faster ADSL in Europe than in the USA anyway... I don't know about NZ though.

What I want to know ofelas is, do you know what cropping an image is?

Some of those things you can crop out for posting them here you know.

Congradulations on your new ADSL Pieter, how do you like it?

What speed is it?

Did it cost you an arm and a leg, or just a leg? :)

Mine cost like.... alot.

http://www.fastaccess.com/content/consumer..._comparison.jsp

I currently have the Xtreme one.... (Even though it does not mention it, I have ADSL, not just DSL. Also, I do not have or plan on getting a static IP address at home...)

Also, ofelas, try converting the pics to jpeg or something so you can upload them to the boards if you want..., I could convert them for you and adjust the compression ratio, making them smaller and still have good quallity.

The board will not accept uploading of gifs I think, or images over 100 KB.

Anyway, getting back on topic, those are some nice benchmarks. :)

Bill

the only thing i can get is Cox HSI and its 55 a month for the best package which is 5000/768 and no server and there are caps but not as low as the ones u have this is cable BTW

I have 5000/800 cable at home & a T3 at work...

Feel free to crop/downsize the images as neccessary...

Ok, I guess I just need to figure out a way to send them to you, I guess I could post them here or temporarily upload them for you.

Now for the record, I think we are paying atleast $55 a month right now, not what it says on the site (we have phone services and other stuff like caller ID), and for some strange reason I can not run a server from my house, it could just be my modem/router, or it could be that bellsouth is evil....

I saw on there that I could get a static IP with my current play without paying extra, I might want to look into that....

Benchmarks added, I added another line as the scores are lower for your new CPU.

Very odd, how about a comparison with the original driver you used with the 1.7Ghz CPU.

Bill, I'm on 2000/192kbs it's not cheap but I could't go on with dialup.

I'm on a 10GB cap anything after is @64k.

We here in NZ have only one choice in ADSL (although the government is changing this), so monopoly exists and guess what happens with monopolies.

With original driver Pieter's 56.72 - 3D2001 - 11,644; 3D2003 - 2737; 3D2003 - 438.

Just used driver cleaner & reinstalled NVDM_53.82, here are the updated benchmarks -

3D2001 - 11,753

3D2003 - 2865

3D2005 - 522

Aquamark3 - 19,770

:)

So maybe all I needed was to clean driver references...previously for Pieter's 56.72, I benchmarked on a clean install...

Updated scores, this is better, although 2k3 is still lower ?

Yup...I have no idea...maybe my computer last year still kept some overclocked setting?