LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GREAT NEWS for toshiba geforce4 460 go owners!!!!

Guest Risorgimento

Guest Guest

I try to install recommended 72.14 on my Toshiba 5200-801 but it says that no compatible equipment could be found or something like that. Is it when I have to modify the .inf file? If so, could anybody draw a step-by-step instruction as I'm an absolute zero in such things but just hate using outdated drivers :)

Guest Guest

Thank everybody so much! With modded .inf managed to install 91.33 pack, all controls are there. Just need to find my long-forgotten s-video cable and see how it work with the TV :)

Guest Guest

Just a little problem: the mouse cursor started disappearing somewhere beyond the right edge, so when I try to close a window just blindly shifting the mouse to the top right corner this window becomes inactive so I have to aim precisely at the cross to close it. The time bar is in place anf this effect shows only on the right side of the screen, everywhere else the point of the cursor stays within the visible area. What coudl be the problem?

• 1 month later...
Your download could be corrupted. Try download the driver again. It should self-extract.

I recommend v72.14 for Go 460, but also 67.03 or 67.66.

Wow.

Thank you very much for that little reply! I downloaded it again and everything went very smoothly.

:)

After rebooting it gave me a little scare because my laptop was VERY slow... but after letting it sit for

about 10 minutes everything seems to be working great. So, I guess this was just some post install

cleanup or something like that sucking the life out of my CPU.

Anyway. Looks good! Thanks so much.

One request: pls. update your System Specifications in the Member Profile :)

• 3 months later...

Hi, i'm looking to update the display drivers for my Toshiba 5200 laptop - geforce4 460 GO video card, but i would like to know if the recommended v72.14 has any problems with stand-by mode ? That's why i still use v43.36 but really i want to see if i can get any more performance out of flight sim '04.

Standby always worked. It's a matter of either setting the MAPOSD3 value to 2 or 3 (depends on driver generation).

• 11 months later...
Your download could be corrupted. Try download the driver again. It should self-extract.

I recommend v72.14 for Go 460, but also 67.03 or 67.66.

:) i installed the v72.14 for my geforce4 460 go and directx 9c and it works! thanks a lot for this great service!