LaptopVideo2Go Forums

No anoloc output with 67.03 & toshiba 5205-s504

picchiant

Afeter installing 67.03 with pieter's inf, i can't see anymore the alalog vga output device on the nvidia proprieties(like device..) , how can i force the drivers to see it? if i use tohiba drivers with original INFS i can see the analog output.

I would like to see also with yuor inf and 67.03 because this combination is much better !!!

thank you!!

Alex

i've spent hours searching in the forum but i'ven't found anything.

Try posting your working INF from your original Toshiba drivers.

Guest picchiant

i use toshba 56.87 original inf, you can download in driver discussion, with this driver for example i can see also the analog display....

tnks

Ale

and happy 2005 !!!!!!!! without wars and tsunamis

and happy 2005 !!!!!!!! without wars and tsunamis
We had some wars at my house this new years: bottle rocket wars, roman candle wars, saturn missle wars, halo 2 wars, axe flamethrower wars..... and we set tons of stuff on fire.....

Some of my friends set themselves and each other on fire with flamable sprays too lol.

The funniest stuff I have even seen.

Have you tried checking the "my connected TV is not being detected" box in the Troubleshooting section of the nVidia properties?

yes, as i told before the problem is not with the tv output that works , but with the analog output (vga output to a vga external video)

any ideas?

tnks

Ale

Try the attached INF.

I added this line to it under [nv_SoftwareDeviceSettings], does this fix your problem?

HKR,, DevicesConnected,              %REG_DWORD%,    1

Do you have it with other 66 and 67 drivers?

Also, I see a strange thing in Pieter's INF that I do not recall seeing in any other INF. (driver specific?)

This is the setting:

HKR,, TestAnalogLoadAlways,           %REG_DWORD%, 1

If the atttached INF does not fix your problem you can change the 1 on that to 0 and see what happens, I am not sure what it does. :)

With both of these tweaks you will have to reinstall the driver to test it out.

Hope that helps, I am now trying to find the INF you are using....

67.03inf_with_forced_detection.zip