LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Driver Question

Guest skorch

Guest skorch

ok, hi all, new to this so here goes.

ok so i have a nVIDIA GeForce4 440 Go (64MB) in my Dell Latitude C840 Laptop, and at the moment im running Version 4.5.8.4 Driver with Version 4.17.00.55.B2 BIOS. What i want to know is what is the most up to date version Driver/Bios i can use in this card. The Driver i have now is off of this site, its the only one i managed to find, can someone with a little more know how/exp tell me if these are the best i can get or did i miss better ones.

Thanks in advance to whoever helps me out :)

Hi and welcome, you can use any driver with the corresponding INF. Pls. read the instruction you can find everywhere in the forum or at Pieter's Frontpage.

Guest The Creeper

I have the exact same card as you and am currently running the 67.50 with the 30.43p Inf. I think most of the drivers & Inf's here will work with your card unless it says otherwise in the little driver info section of the forum. Hope this helps, cheers! edit:actually mines the 0174 & yours is the 0179. Not too sure on how much that matters though;)