LaptopVideo2Go Forums

tweaksrus.......r they up the creak?

Guest bedshapedlegsofstone

Guest bedshapedlegsofstone

Looks like Daishi has crashed n` burned again.......just like his last place...pitty really.So why does this happen to his websites

one after the other.

Too many tweakers suppose................we are being over run by this type of website r`we not.

Needs more than tweaked drivers to make a website happen ...anyone agree?

Dont be so hasty, they have gone to a new webhost and are in the process of setting up again.

They are experiencing some difficulties that is not uncommon in a big shift.

The forum is alive (you;ll need to reregister) here : http://www.tweaksrus.com/forums/

The website should become active again as soon as all problems are ironed out.

They are very good at what they do, as they actually make the tweaks and don't just copy and paste them.

It is true that Daishi has shifted around an awful lot this last 4 months, hopefully he'll stay put now.

Actually, Mobilenvidia is right. We didn't crash and burn, we just moved to a server with more Bandwidth. Where we were, we only had 250 GB/mo for $30.

We now have 1000GB/mo and 5GB disk space for $30. At our old site, we used 220GB in less than half a month. We were starting to get too big for our britches. :)

The only problem with the move is that our new host has a newer version of MySQL and it won't load our old database files so we have to rebuild.

Daishi really hates re-building because he's sick of doing it. I don't really mind because it's new to me.

At least we're not ORANGE anymore. :)

UPDATE: Our homepage is up now and I found a nice template to use that is nice and NOT ORANGE. (It has a little orange, but not much. :) )

you guys have the best smilies here. :P

If you try our site and get no place, our new host says they're upgrading (I hope it's true :) ) We get these horrid slowdowns and downdowns in the morning EST usually.

Can I assume you are having a slowdown now, as the site is unavailable, both web and Forum (probably linked).

Keep fingers crossed that the issues are resolved soon.

I see it's working again.

What a relief to see all that orange gone on the website, much better now :)

Yes, the site is down most mornings for me as well.

As of right now it is up for me, I like the new look, and keep up the good work. :)

Guest Guest

If they don`t get a new host,I think they will die,took 2 minutes to load just one page,its quicker to snag their drivers elsewhere and they seem to be everywhere so why bother with slow loading pages.Think their last Orange place was so much quicker,any new users will soon get fed up with dinasor loading pages.

*If* they should die, we probably would help out and reanimate them by providing webspace, Bandwith or something. As long nobody is dead, we just hope for the best :)

Their host is supposed to be upgrading their servers, and was to be all done by Easter, but maybe not.

If they Waffell(ed) more they wouldn't have these problems. :)

Poor guys, their hosts upgraded their server and managed to delete everything :)

They have to start all over again, no website and forums is back to no members.

Hopefully they can come to an arrangement with Waffell our hosts and be back up soon.

No such problems here.

Geez :) , if i imagine how much work we put in here in the last months and the same would happen here and everything would be gone.... my god :P .

Glad that we have a backup strategy here ( :) you and Larry).

Backup ?! I thought you were doing it :)