LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Geforce4 - 420 32M

Guest kain

Guest kain

Hi all.

i've a graphic problem with a game (world of warcraft - directx 9c) , i think it's because of the very old drivers (31.xx)

My notebook is a BenQ Joybook 8000 with a Geforce4 420 GO 32M(id176).

I've tried to install drivers from this site, like 67.50 and 71.89 (with modded .inf) but when i restart the pc i've problem with windows XP too (resolution 640x480, 4 colorsc :) ).

What can i try?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gerardo

I have a hp zv5320us and it uses the same video card gforce 4 go 32mb, hp released a couple of months ago, drivers for it, maybe those will be helpful for your needs! if you have a doubt e-mail me: gerardobe@hotmail.com

I think that drivers work since its the same card model :)

hp released a couple of months ago, drivers for it,
Which driver version? If it's a 70s driver we don't host here we would appreciate it if you give use a link where to download the new version.

@kain, you need to uninstall the old driver first with Add/Remove Control Panel, reboot and install the new drivers (don't forget to replace the original INF with Pieter's mobile INF). Instructions are on the main page of LaptopVideo2Go.com and here (HaveDisk method). Also i would be interested which LCD is build in your BENQ. Pls. run THIS tool and attach the logfile, so we can determine what goin on.

I would suggest you run the NERD tool BEFORE you uninstall your current ancient drivers, you could run it after as well.........