LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Which 6600GO Driver?

alkaholikc

Hi. i'm running a Toshiba M40 Nvidia 6600Go videocard with toshibas offical 71.70 drivers and just wanted to know which updated(stable) drivers I should install because i'm an avid gammer and battlefield 2 is telling me to update :)

Guest Hardjards

I have the same computer and I am very happy with it, I have downloaded the 76.50 and they are working a treat, the only drama I have is that I have so far been unable to access any of the coolbits overclocking options so I am not sure what is going on there

it seems that Battlefield requires drivers higher than version 77.30 (which are included in the DEMO)

Any suggestions what to do here? I'm in the same situation. I want to play the BF2 demo on my M40, but I find that it is really slow and laggy. I ran it on my default Toshiba 71.70 drivers and it was choppy and slow (considering the type of machine the M40 is) and I just installed the 77.62 drivers and it doesn't even load the game anymore.

Has anyone been successful at running the BF2 Demo nicely on the Toshiba M40 (Nvidia Geforce Go 6600)? Please help!!!

Thanks,

sim