LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Css FPS problem

Migraine

My system Intel Pentium 3,2 Ghz, 1024 ram , graphics Nvidia geforce fx Go5600, lcd screen 17" widescreen,

Ok so I have installed recently the 71,89 drivers and I have tried omega drivers a well nothing works, the problem is low FPS while playing cs source, in water areas or other certain places in maps my fps drops to 20-30 , before I used an old omega driver and almost always had 90-120 fps depending on maps, but not its at its best on 70 fps, my settings are low on shader and shadow, I have nothing in anti aliasing my model detail and texture detail is on medium, is there any other settings I can use on the card-settings? or any other suggestions?

pls help love the game but Its reall crappy when the fps drops a lot...many thanks for all your answers //Migraine :)

What version was the old Omega driver?

If you uninstall your current drivers and re-install that old Omega does it go back to having fast speed?

You should try some other recent drivers, maybe the 77.72 official driver with Pieter's regular moddified INF? (driver and INF in linked page)

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=7379

The amount of RAM you have on your GF card might also determine how fast newer 7x.xx series drivers will run, some 67 drivers might work faster.

the 66.81 driver was really fast to, you could go here and try it.

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/pages/modifyinf60.htm

Also on that same page is the 67.66 driver which is also supposed to be fast.

Any one else have any recomendations, maybe for 7x series drivers?

I will DL and try the 66.81drivers now..I will reply back when Ive seen how it works