LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Can't play Chronicles of Riddick with 76.50 Driver

undead

I can't seem to play The chronicles of Riddick with my Nvidia 76.50 drivers, every other games seems to work ok. When I try to load it up it says the graphics driver needs to support OpenGl 1.3 and so it can't even load into the game. Any ideas?

Have you tried the 77.72 driver with Pieter's mod INF?

Are there any updates for that game?

I do not think I have heard of that problem before.... :)

Guest Guest

I installed the 77.72 drivers, but Riddick still doesn't work. Same OpenGL 1.3 drivers are needed when I try to start the game. I can't find the updates for Riddick.

Here are the updates.

http://www.sierra.com/file_list.do?gamePlatformId=1839

The one at the bottem is what you want, here is what it says about it.

This update resolves some problems for newer Nvidia video cards, updates some model assets, and allows the use of gamepads. This patch is recommended for all users.
Just make sure that when you put your age in at the site it is atleast 18, otherwise the dumb site won't let you through until you delete the cookie.....

Here is a direct link to the update, try that first before you try other drivers.