LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Go440 32MB (yes)

Guest Freeman

Guest Freeman

When I run WInning Eleven 8 on my TC1100 after installing several different drivers on your site, the games crashes saying that the memory at some address "could not be read".

Only the drivers supplied by HP don't have this problem. (Those are 55.xx ones...)

My speculation is that this is because my card is a trimmed down version of the Go 440 64MB (mine has 32MB) and the HP drivers have some value tweaked to handle this.

Is there anyway that I could do the same thing with newer drivers available here?

Please run NERD and post the logfile here, and this topic should probably be moved to the gaming section.

Anyway if you really think that old driver has specific enhancements for your card, you could attach the INF for the driver in a zip file, or just provide a link to the driver, if it is in the INF we can show you how and/or mod a newer INF with the GF4 32MB specific settings, although that game might just have problems with newer drivers.