LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Best performance driver for HL2 and DOOM 3 ?

Creative_ar

Hey, I'm trying to find out which is the drivers that will give me the best performances while playing my games such as Doom3 or HL2 and which are compatible with your mod inf.?

Hey everyone,

I'm having some problems when playing HL2 or NFS underground 2, Max Payne2 and others...

Basically it runs fine and then suddenly for no reasons it starts lagging, the picture is out of time with the sound (i.e u break hit a wall and once ur going again u'll hear the clash).

What really anoys me is the slowing down....HELP!!!

My GC is a GeForce FX Go5200 on a DELL INSPIRON 5150.

Creative_ar, i moved your postS in here, so need anymore to ´bomb the various forum section with your questions concerning Game-related driver issues/recommendations/issues/etc. :) There are stickied posts in this section these should hold all info which driver to choose for gaming and since you own the DELL 5150 i would recommend using Larry#s INF (which you've already found i assume) instead of Pieter's.

Hope that helped. :)