LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dungeon Siege 2 on an Inspiron 8500

Guest Brian I.

Guest Brian I.

I had to evacuate from New Orleans due to the hurricane. Both my wife and I are going a bit stir crazy in our hotel room in Little Rock, AR. Any way, I bought Dungeon Siege 2 which I was enjoying quite a bit at home on my main gaming computer.

I have an Inspiron 8500 with a GeForce 4 Go 4200 with 64 MB of ram. I have a Pentium 4 processor with 2.2 Ghz and 512 MB of ram. Is there any set of drivers on here that will enable me to play Dungeon Siege 2? Currently, the logos for Microsoft and GAS load, but then the screen just goes black.

Thank you for any help.

Brian

Guest Brian I.

I solved my own problem. McAfee was opening a window behind the screen because of gamespy wanting to connect in anticipation of a MP game. I opened the game in small screen and granted access via McAfee. Now, everything should be working ok. :)