LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v81.40 XP 32bit | NV OEM

mobilenvidia

:: DOWNLOAD & x-click-but21.gif

This and all other drivers available at LaptopVideo2Go are 7-zipped and come as a self-extracting archive for your convenience. We take care that your download time/traffic is minimized by compressing the driver in an optimized way.

Please donate if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files nto the future.

Driver can be found here : http://download.laptopvideo2go.com/nvidia/80series/8140.exe

Modded INF is here : http://laptopvideo2go.com/infs/80series/8140/nv4_disp.inf

Info file is here : http://download.laptopvideo2go.com/nvidia/80series/8140.nfo

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any good reason to update to a version 80 driver on an older GeForce2 Go? I have a dell laptop, and dell has not done anything beyond a version 30.xx driver for my laptop. I did update via a modified INF a year or so ago, but would updating from a 40.xx to 80.xx give me anything new or any improved graphics?

I'm using 81.84 with my Geforce 2go.

There are some new features with these drivers.

There are no performance increases at all, this maxed out in the 40's.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Great driver! Working good on my Geforce GO FX5600.

Only one problem though, when I connect a TV to my laptop via the S-Video connection, I can only get black and white output. Anyone know if this is me or just the drivers not fully compatible?

I've tried alot of drivers from this site and most of the ones that worked fine on my laptop had problems with the TV out, only the 66.29 driver worked, and it still had intermitted problems with the colour.

If I connect a 2nd monitor to my laptop via the D-Sub it works perfectly fine with full colour. Most of the other drivers that I tried between this one and the 66.29 had the same problem with the colour on both TV and 2nd Monitor.

Can someone please help me as I cant afford to upgrade my TV to a LCD/Plasma with the D-Sub input lol.

Thanks alot and keep up the good work with these drivers!!!

M_Taylor40

• 1 month later...
Guest ron_jeremy

What am I doing wrong here? Every driver I try to install (81.95, 81.40, etc, etc) always gives me this same error:

"The nvidia setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your currnet hardware"

I am desperate to get NHL 2006 to work on my Toshiba Satellite 2450 (Geforce 420Go). Can someone plaease give me simple instructions & a link to a working driver (for my situation) on this site?

Cheers,

RJ

RJ,

Replace original INF (with driver) with the modded one (both can be found in first post in this thread)

Now you'll have more success :)

Ok, I gave your suggestion a try. I download the driver, extract it to a folder, copy over the inf file & run the setup. I have tried various drivers (6 I think) & all end up with a BSOD during the latter part of installation. MAybe I'll try older drivers later. Man, this is sooo frustrating...