LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Drivers for Toshiba Satellite M30 GF FXGo5200

Guest Willies

Snipe's recommendation sounds like a good one. Or if you want the very latest, give 81.84 a try. It's turning out to be a great driver for many users. If you have trouble with it, then yes, try 77.70.

Or if you're a gamer looking for speed, try 67.66. It's still one of the best drivers ever made for the Go5200.

Guest Willies

Hey ! Thanks !!

Tomorrow I will try with my laptop this drivers. It's specially to improve World of Warcraft, because now not runs.

Some question, I see that the 81.84 not support my GeForce FX Go5200 32M/64M. How to install it ?

The others drivers (67.66 and 77.70 ) how to install ? Go to update driver in properties of video card or otherwise?

See you and thanks !

Willies

PD: Tomorrow I will explain the results. Byez !

Guest Willies

Hi !

I installed 67.66. New NV properties are so good. Now I'm trying Counter Strike and Wow.

See you ! And THKS !!!

Willies

-> Counter Strike runs better

-> World of Warcraft runs very well ! With a lot of extra video options enables.

Thank you very much !!

See you !

Willies

The 77.7o you have to install with the update driver / have disk method. I got some errors on my p10 but on the m30 there were no errors. When you select the driver for the m30 you have to choose the first 5200 go 32/64M, the others might not work I have not tried it...