LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Video Overlay on Dual monitors

Guest Xerloq

Guest Xerloq

Does anyone know how to enable video overlay support for dual monitors simultaneously? I work with a Dell Precision M60 (Quadro FX 700) that is used to give presentations, and would like to have video overlays (DVD's and MPEGs etc.) visible on both the laptop LCD and the external monitor.

So far Clone mode doesnt work. Suggestions? Thanks.

As far as DVDs are concerned turn on clone mode and overlay on the secondary device and run the DVD. It should show full screen on the second monitor automaticaly and then maximize the DVD window and you have full screen. This works on TVs but I dont know about analog monitors.

Bill-

Thanks for the help. I can get it to work on televisions, but I need to ficure out how to do it on the LCD screen and the extermal monitor.

If I place the monitors in horizontal or vertical span mode the video overlay can be seen on both monitors. What's so different with the clone mode.

:) I've seen some interesting things in my experiements that I can't recreate. For example, I made 16 copies appear in a 4x4 grid on both monitors in clone mode. It looked cool, but wasn't helpful. :)

Everyone-

I'm still stuck, and appreaciate all the help I've received so far, but would greatly appreciate more! Thanks.