LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Forum Upgrades

Teraphy

Welcome to Invision Power Board 2.1.3. <starts the hand motions> Please notice the changes and additions of this forum to fully utilize the forum to its max potential. If you notice any issues with the forum please do not scream and cause a panic. Notify us in the thread here: Forum Screaming Thread

With that I converted the member data for future expansion. In the process I noticed people with XP Starter Edition (if any of you have that) will have to remodify your Profile Settings.

How to Fix & Reason:

If you have Windows XP Starter Edition you will have to reset your Operating System in "My Controls"->"Edit Profile Information" area. There was a duplicate value for 2 Windows OS's.

This was step one. Over the next couple days the forum will be modified and changed behind the scenes. Step two will be later on perhaps next week. The change will be additions of mods/hacks to better the forum.

Sit back, relax and wait for the peanuts. If you are allergic to peanuts please accept our apologies as Pieter loves peanuts and we can't afford anything else :)

Edited by Teraphy

hehe, fixed :)

Will there be a possability to edit (sub) titles of your topics? Should be handy!

thx

btw: nice forum now! :)

I'm confused because as far as I know you can still edit the topic title as long as you are the poster. :)

I thought only mods could do that. :)

Got me. I'll check into that then. Thought it was all around.

Also added Deutsch to the language selection.

-- Update --

Members can now close/open their own topic and edit topic title.

Thanks Bill for clueing me in to that. Thought it was standard.

Edited by Teraphy

I think regular users can now, but I am pretty sure on the old forum they coudn't.

Nice, seems to work good!

Yeah, I don't think that was possible on the old forums too, as I needed to ask a mod to do it!