LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Problem with Toshiba Tecra MS-S331

Guest MUH

Hello,

Really appreciate any help here. Following is the message I had posted on NVIDIA forum and was directed here. Hope to get some pointers to resolve a problem that's been very frustrating.

Based on the information given here, I upgraded successfully to 7.8.8.2. But, that has not helped.

OK, here is thet text of the problem

====

Toshiba Tecra M3-S331

Windows XP Pro SP2

GeForce GoO 6200 TE 64 M / 6600 TE 128 M

Driver version - 6.14.10.7141 (Now upgraded to 7.8.8.2)

I have been having problems in upgrading to latest driver. First one I tried was 81.98. I get error "The NVIDIA set up program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Set up will now exit.

The reason I am trying to update to latest driver is a bizzare problem I am seeing only on Toshiba Tecra M3-S331 laptops here.

I have program which overlays text over a mpeg movie being played in Windows media player 10 activeX control. The text is drawn correctly on all systems expect this tecra laptop.

In the attached doc, you can see the problem.

Appreciate any and all help.

Thanks!

-Mahesh

===================

Thanks!

-Mahesh

Doc3.doc