LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Driver Upgrade

gderreck

I believe my laptop model is included with the post. Geforce go 6600 chip. Toshiba's last update was to 7170. Last update from nvidia is 8198. Of course it will not install. What is the latest mofified inf driver set available from Laptop Video to GO? In case Laptop info did not show, I use a Toshiba M40 PSM40C-JM300E. That is a Canadian only model. Thanks for the service, and the help.

Regards

Any of the drivers that Pieter has made a modified INF for is now a "compatible" driver. The main page now has a driver selection area. See my signature for the link. Soon we will have a search up to find the latest unofficial driver that is compatible with the card and system without grabbing a modified INF. Few unofficial drivers are released this way.

You can use any driver you see in the driver section with a modded INF.

The world is your oyster.

With each of the latest 80's series drivers are links to instructions on how to install them.

Enjoy :)