LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Toshiba with Go 7900 GS

sn0wl

Nvidia hasn't announced its GeForce Go 7900 GS mobile GPU yet, but Toshiba yesterday said it has begun shipping a gaming-oriented notebook which delivers "state-of-the-art graphics" thanks to the new chip, 256MB of graphics memory and a 17in TruBrite display.

tosh_p105_1.jpg

The Centrino-branded Satellite P105-S921 is powered by a 1.83GHz Intel Core Duo T2400 backed up with 1GB of dual-channel DDR2 SDRAM. It's got a 160GB Serial ATA hard drive and a dual-layer DVD±R/RW optical drive. Read more.

Yesterday i annouced the European P100 with Go 7600. See the specs here: http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=7796

HD to go :)

The P100 series is already a classic for me. Design is great. Finally GigaBit LAN! Harmon Kardon speakers, Centrino DUO, SATA, Go 7600 256MB or now the US release with Go 7900 :P And then there is LuxPad (?i forgot) which is great, but -shame on the uninspired Synaptics engineers- never can beat the fancy original cPad :)

I wish we could exchange that with cPad like Johnny did! But cPad uses USB interface instead of a PS/2, that's probably why we have 3 USB ports instead of 4.

Anyway next thing I will get will probably be a desktop (sorry guys!) because of gaming. But seeing those new babies is making me think twice ...

LuxPad to cPad guide :) Had a look at the Disassembly guides yesterday, seems not to be this difficult. But where to get a cPad replacement board??

Your-old-5X0X :]

Are you use you can access an USB port inside and touchpad size fits?