LaptopVideo2Go Forums

nvidia GeForce Go 6200 TE Problem!

hassan Ayoub

Hello,

I have A Tecra M4 Latop, With nvidia GeForce Go 6200 TE VGA, My Problem Is With The High End Games And 3D Mark.

When i Run The 3D Mark The Atteched Picture Show The Error That Appear.

And When i Run A powerFull game Like FarCry, The Shadows Are Not Shown But A Black Squares Appears.

I Think That The Problem Is With Shaders.How Can I Fix this Problem?

Note That This Error Is Not Appears On My satellite SP10 With GeForce FX VGA.

Note:How Can I know The Device And Laptop IDs?.

post-3417-1145646620_thumb.jpg

I'm guessing your running driver version 71.41 with a 64 MB 6200 go, does the card have turbocache?

I would first suggest that you get the 84.25 driver with Pieter's mod INF.

http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?drivers

You also might want to re-install DX9, can check start>run>dxdiag then the files tab for problems

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en

Dear.,

1st Thx For Your Interset In Helping Me.

2nd, I Did Installed The Driver And Updated It And The DirectX 9.0c Update Too, But Nothing Changed.

When I Go To DXDIAG-->Files, A Problem With d3d9dl.dll appear with this message "The file d3d9d.dll is a debug version, which will run slower than the retail version."

You Can Check The Picture.

I Hope To Help Me To Solve This Problem.

Thx

post-3417-1145748253_thumb.jpg

Did you happen to install a beta of DirectX? Or the DirectX SDK?

There is no reason for a end user to use the debug version of the DX DLL.

ps: capitilizing the first letter of each word makes your post harder to read. Please stop it. :)

Yes I Did Installed DirectX SDK cause I use it to develop 3D realtime applications.

but it is not the reason cause I have on my other laptop the same image of this harddik(same programs installed).

note: thx for your comment.

Dear Bill,

How can I know if the vga has turbocache ?

Yes I Did Installed DirectX SDK cause I use it to develop 3D realtime applications.

but it is not the reason cause I have on my other laptop the same image of this harddik(same programs installed).

*cough* *cough*Working image on one laptop might not work the same on another. Especially when you put hardware changes such as turbocache in the loop.

Bill... just for my personal knowledge... by GF 6200 without turbocache you meant a GPU that the manufacturer deployed with more than 64Mb with TurboCache function disabled. Am I right ???