LaptopVideo2Go Forums

PSU Closed Beta

velocity7

I've been trying to get this system to run smoothly on the closed beta at 60 fps but I haven't had much luck thus far. Usually the framerate will drop to around 45 or sometimes even 30, and the game speed will drop respectively (e.g., 45/60 = 75% speed, 30/60 = 50% speed). You may view a translation of the menus for customizing graphics settings here. Could anyone help max out performance from this system, stopping short of overclocking? I've already tried putting everything on lowest settings, using nView profiles to make PSU have as low image quality as possible w/ no V-Sync, Triple Buffering, etc.

Edited by velocity7

For everyone here PSU stand for Power Supply Unit... :)

If Phantasy Star is programmed so it slows down with your frame rate... THROW THE FREAKING GAME AWAY !!!

Basic game programming requires to maintain speed at the expense of frame rate. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.