Guest Xclamation

Heya,

I am using Toshiba Qosmio F15 with the following specs:

1.70 MHz Processor with 600 MHz

2 GB RAM, 2 Modules, 1GB Each

NVidia Geforce Go 6600 128 MB

Windows XP Pro SP2

80 GB HDD at 5400 RPM

The problem is am getting low fps during the game even i have lowered all my graphics details to the minimum. My cuurent FPS ranges from 10-23 FPS, which is kinda low for a laptop with this specs, and a video card like this one with 128 MB.

I have no problem in the connection cuz i normally play at 120-230 ms, but still i get low fps.

I am using driver version 84.26 which i downloaded from this website, got DirectX 9.0

Vidio Bios Version is 5.43.03.49.BC.

So please if anyone got any recommendations for me on how to increase my FPS in game, it would be much appreciated, cuz i read that GeForce 6600 has no problem in running the game at good FPS, so its kinda wierd to get this low FPS.

Thnx

Hello,

I am using 84.25 driver and WoW plays with no problems on my lappy. Try it along with performance inf on the Enhancer page.

- lower the game res to 1280 x 800 or lower. If you are running WoW at 1440 x 900 , it might be too much for your 6600

- set viewing distance to about half since it has large impact on framerate

- set Vertical Sync to off

- check Level of Detail checkbox - this option automaticaly reduces number of polygons on characters in order to maintain playable framerate - very useful in towns & when there are lots of players onscreen

- check that Vertical Sync is set to off in NVidia Control Panel

The problem is am getting low fps during the game even i have lowered all my graphics details to the minimum. My cuurent FPS ranges from 10-23 FPS, which is kinda low for a laptop with this specs, and a video card like this one with 128 MB.

Hmm your fps is quite low for Qosmio. I hope some of these tips should help. On my FS i get 35-70 fps outside, 40-90 fps inside and 25-60 fps in large cities @ 1440 x 900 4xAA 16xAF with all settings on max (100-200 ms latency).

If all of the above fails, try to add experimental variable

SET M2Faster "1"

at the end of your config.wtf file. Some people had a large fps boost by applying this.