LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce FX Go5100 help

Eclipse

Hi guys Ive used the Search option but i come up with no results :)

i have a Toshiba P15-S420 with a 32MB GeForce FX Go5100

This is the driver that i have installed it came with my laptop.

Driver Version: 6.14.10.4485

i would like to know if there is something newer i can install. All i could find was drivers for the Go5200

sorry if its been posted somewhere else.

Thanks

The question you have to ask yourself... which issues do you want to fix? If none, I would advise to stick to whatever works for you.

If you want to jump be sure to keep the installer of your current driver on your hard drive. Then go for 84.25 plus his modded INF.

The question you have to ask yourself... which issues do you want to fix? If none, I would advise to stick to whatever works for you.

If you want to jump be sure to keep the installer of your current driver on your hard drive. Then go for 84.25 plus his modded INF.

Well the problem i have now is when ever i play any direct x 9 games mainly Half-Life 2 mods. When ever i exit the game 99% of the time i get a blue screen error and then my computer shuts off. it only happens with direct x games. So i wanted to see if an updated driver would work.

Thx for the reply :)

Then you have a reason... try 84.25. Might be a good time for a restore point/ghost backup or whatever backuping solution works for you.

WOOHOO :) problem solved i went with 84.43 and no more blue screen when i exit direct x games.

My games get higher frame rates aswell thx alot for the help :)

Edited by Eclipse

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Connor

THE EXACCT SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME the blue screen goes up when i close counterstrike:source can u provide me with the dirct download link please email it to me at connorh97@hotmail.com !

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEM :)

oh yeah i got the same cpu so dnt worry about that :)

65 millions years ago GUESTS ruled this planet.

Edited by Fabrice Roux