LaptopVideo2Go Forums

MXM on tablets?

Mike_Check

hey there. Of late I've been considering buying a tablet to use for gaming. however many of you will have picked up my problem: tablet does not equal gaming. The closest thing atm is a Gateway model that is running an X1400. Righto moral of the story is now that I've come accross this site, does anyone know of a tablet that has an MXM module (type II)? Thus solving my problem.... hopefully :)

Thanks

Mike Check

hey there. Of late I've been considering buying a tablet to use for gaming. however many of you will have picked up my problem: tablet does not equal gaming. The closest thing atm is a Gateway model that is running an X1400. Righto moral of the story is now that I've come accross this site, does anyone know of a tablet that has an MXM module (type II)? Thus solving my problem.... hopefully :)

Thanks

Mike Check

Nope, haven't seen any around just yet ;

Ice-Tea

agreed. i have an HP tc1100 tablet and it has nvidia gerforce 4 graphics in it.

I know the Toshiba Tecra M4 has a 6600te in it. However I'm lead to believe that Toshiba cannot have interchangeable cards which is a bummer.

Mike Check