LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Germany in the Half-Finals...

®®®

Hey ®®®; my lady is a Cincinnatian! - we've got fireworks all ready to go to celebrate the 4th AND Germanys' victory!!! :) Dortmund is CRAZY in the centre already!

Good idea, Fabrice - going to pop a beer now!

No Fireworks tonight - we are both too sad.

sorry but i must do it....

MHAUAHUAHUHAUHAUHUAHUAHHAUHAUHAHUAHUA

ITALY THE BEST IN THE WORLD GO EAT SOME PIZZA NOW :)

Good game afterall, but there's no hystory vs ITALY

TY GROSSO AND DEL PIERO

Well... I might take you up on the pizza thing :)

Yes, no fireworks :) I'm also really sad... cannot concentrate today. It was such a superb and equal game in my eyes. The 'older' Italiens apparently were more experienced in the last minutes of the second extension. Even the Heimvorteil and Dortmund stadium Fans did not help...

Anyway it was the best game in the WM so far i think, lets see what surprises the last 3 games will offer.

GILARDINO , GILARDINO .............. DEL PIEROOOO GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

ANDIAMO A BERLINO GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

FORZAAAA ITALIAAAAAAAAA! :) :) :P :( :P :(

Yes, no fireworks :) I'm also really sad... cannot concentrate today. It was such a superb and equal game in my eyes. The 'older' Italiens apparently were more experienced in the last minutes of the second extension. Even the Heimvorteil and Dortmund stadium Fans did not help...

Anyway it was the best game in the WM so far i think, lets see what surprises the last 3 games will offer.

I totally agree - definitely the best game yet. Where we live it is so quiet today - still lots of cars people shopping etc. but nobody really talking. Like a country in Mourning. I'm hoping for France versus Italy for the final - I'm afraid if it is the other possibility, we'll see less football & too much, ummm, laying on the ground, let's say! :)

FORZAAAAA FRANCIA !!!! :) :P

Fabrice keeps your beer colds :) it still will be useful

Well the audience that I had around my TV tonight left me a lot of things to drink on sunday. :)

I have a bunch of Triple Leffe that I intend to kill on sunday. :P

ps: please keep quiet... Justine is not sleeping tight yet. :)

Well done France!

I am now looking forward to the Final once again!

:) ! Incoming France in finals ! :)

*Prays*

*Prays*

:P *Prays Harder* :(

CAAAAAAMPIONI DEL MONDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:)

Edited by gevo

I wanted to hire Zidane as a bouncer for my biker bar, but I couldn't in the end. The other bouncers were too afraid.