LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Benchmark scores for 84.69?

Guest Silent

A bunch of details are missing in your request... the closest thing to what you seem to want: Zipper's 6800 thread.

A bunch of details are missing in your request... the closest thing to what you seem to want: Zipper's 6800 thread.

We crazy testers do not touch such "old" drivers...

Just 90+

We crazy testers do not touch such "old" drivers...

Just 90+

Crazy is the correct word... but thanks you exist. :)

The day that I'll jump to a 90+ serie will be the day it offers Full Mobile Support... gaining 0.04% at whatever 3DMark can't compensate losing PowerMizer and other features.

ps: I remember my electronic teacher back in '92... which said less than 10% is negligible.

Crazy is the correct word... but thanks you exist. :)

As a matter of fact - it's pure laziness. Going back would necessitate driver cleaning, which I'll do just for reason. Hopping up a slight version update usually works without such precautions.

But if someone finds a cannon driver I'll give it a chance. But my now oldish go6800 begins not to benefit of newest drivers - time to upgrade? :)

zipper, so you do recommend I use the 90+ drivers instead?

I have the GeForce Go 7400.

Not necessarily, the performance is about the same but the newer drivers may have some special bugs ironed out - read the changelogs.

Not necessarily, the performance is about the same but the newer drivers may have some special bugs ironed out - read the changelogs.

The main feature of the 90s... is the Geforce 7950 GX2... so if you have troubles with using a 7950 GX2 in a laptop this driver serie might be helpful. Otherwise... KEEP A 84.25+ DRIVER. :)

ps: this is a humourous post... since it's kinda difficult to shove a 7950 GX2 inside a lappy... :)

The only SURE thing about the 91.33 is that it allows to use the Geforce 7950 GX2 in a desktop computer. Depending on your graphic card the best driver is probably not the one with the highest number.

If you want to know more about that visite the Optimal driver FAQ.