LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v95.64 VISTA 32bit | VISTA 5536 & 5552

®®®

How do I modify this for my GO 6100?

It's a Gateway OEM one, and the full ID is

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0247&SUBSYS_0137107B&REV_A2\3&13C0B0C5&0&28

HELP!

Hi

I checked on the download page of alienware for M5700 but did not found drivers for Vista

you could search if you need something bios, ....

alienware FTP

Edited by Gordianus

Are you aware that you are asking AlienWare for support of an OS that is not even available to the mass market. Just to remind you the first official non beta driver for Windows XP was released by nVidia a month and a half after XP release.

i flashed the bios of my m3438 to a m5700. very dangerous:P but it did work. when i boot the first time he recognizes your videocard and try s to install other drivers. but still code 43. but i think whe need a m5700 videobios to flash. becouse than we m3438 usere then have a m5700:P and there are vista drivers for m5700

It seems that nobody reported it here... so the 95.64 driver is also found in Vista RC1.

• 2 weeks later...
First of all, thanks a lot for your help. Alright, tried to change the

%NVIDIA_NV41.DEV_00C8.1%  = nv_NV41,[tab][/tab]  PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_00C8&SUBSYS_019C1028

I tried without &SUBSYS

With &SUBSYS_107C1734 and with &SUBSYS_22B01584, but nothing worked, still gives the Code 43 error, so any other solution...

hey mobilenvidia, do you think this would work for my geforce mx 440, ?I dont know what the string would need to say?

hey mobilenvidia, do you think this would work for my geforce mx 440, ?I dont know what the string would need to say?

This driver is meant to be used on GPU of the FX family and up... so the driver with modded INF might install but you'll lack a lot of stuff and eye candy average joes seems to enjoy.