LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v169.61 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

hey guys , thanks for this driver. I'm currently using it with 8600M GT.

I have one single question ... are hardware overlays permenantly disabled?? I can't set a color in winamp that is used for the music visulization overlay.. it has worked on my other computer but not on this one .. and I'm thinking that whole hardware overlay discussion is why.

Can anyone clear this up for me before my brain explodes trying to find a solution? :)

Thank you :)

Guest Hiboria

Gente, sou novo aqui e quando instalo um driver de video no meu note não sinto diferença, deu exatamente a mesma pontuação no 3DMark05 que o driver anterior, como vejo no Vista Home Premium o driver que tenho instalado??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rustin

Hey guys, I have been having trouble for a long time... I have a DELL XPS 1730 with dual 8700M GTs... my problem is this:

I cannot get my 23" Samsung HDTV to display at its native 1360x768 (or 1366x768) resolution correctly...

My problem comes with the fact that Vista doesnt recognize the monitor when plugged in via a DVI to HDMI chord... The Nvidia Control Panel sees the monitor as "Samsung" but defaults to 1280x720...

After downloading these drivers, I can not get 1360x768 on my HDTV, BUT it will not get a 60Hz refresh rate... its stuck on 30 or 29Hz and flickers horribly...

All I was is a 1360x768 display at 60Hz, with my dual 8700M GTs... if these are not the right drivers, can someone point me in the right direction?

please reply on here or email me at hamilwc@auburn.edu

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I am having this same problem my Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT will not update and my laptop is a dell inspiron 1520, i have tried some many different driver updates and none of them work they all have the same error, it says that the driver does not match or cannot find the correct software, this is for 32-bit etc. also during games the screen goes black then it goes back to the desktop and loads up a minute later again, and sometimes not at all. My laptop also heats up a fair bit and the fan is going full speed, don't think thats too good, can anyone help ?