LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Request for all experienced INF modders (You are my only option)

reynart

You say in that topic that you tried vista64, there are several drivers here that natively support that pci subsystem for v64 (unfortunately none for v32...)

Look here: http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers?dev=...mp;os[]=vista64

I have an exam today, but email me a MSI driver's inf file, and specify the driver you want, when I get home from exam, I will make the inf for you, just download the driver, apply the inf I made for you, then it should work

Morris

morrismurphy@gmail.com

After all possible ways of trying its not the issue of the INF but the problem is somewhere inside the driver files. I think that MSI modified their mobile graphic cards, that users cannot use it well with unoriginal GPU drivers. We have to wait for MSI releasing another mobile drivers.

After all possible ways of trying its not the issue of the INF but the problem is somewhere inside the driver files. I think that MSI modified their mobile graphic cards, that users cannot use it well with unoriginal GPU drivers. We have to wait for MSI releasing another mobile drivers.

That is higly unlikely!!! Impossible! I'm using modified drivers on my GX700. Don't wait for the MSI to publish new drivers, trust me.

Edited by Kum Zblj

The problem appeard only in models GX620 and with Vista. I know that it is unnormal and impossible. I tried a lot of ways how to even submerge msi drivers and any modyfied drivers here but no succes. Im not the only one with it. And its not that my hardware is broken or something. Just maybe all GX620 have this issue in VISTA with moddyfied drivers. Its only option to wait for MSI. (Another option is that before I know that ill go somewhere without AC ill put my laptop into sleep :) ).