LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Is it quiet with driver releases or just me ?

mobilenvidia

Geesh, never known it to be so quiet with NVIDIA driver releases, even the OEM's are far and few between.

To keep you guys at least a little busy here are some non Video drivers to ponder over.

Broadcom WLAN 5.60.189.1 from Dell

Intel WIFI 13.1.1.1 thanks to Station-drivers

IDT Audio Codec 6267 thanks to fis6h for spotting these.

It is highly likely that the driver team is crunching on the G100 drivers.

It's too quiet. Just like in horror movies...

There's a new driver coming up this week... so I heard.

I know for sure that Nvidia is struggling to get a driver fix for the latency spikes/ sound stuttering problems the have been plaguing some of the laptops that use its high-end cards. Might take a while.

How bout a decent mobile driver for the 7xxx series

How bout a decent mobile driver for the 7xxx series

DOX releases? :)

DOX releases? :)

I ment more in the way of an official release for Win7

but I am using Dox's and they work great

There are a few I have found that I will post a little later, as soon as I get back in front of my home system. Nothing that's too big of a deal though really. I think we missed the 189.07 optimus drivers. it is taking me a while to get back in the swing of things.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA... I haven't had the pleasure of using an nVidia card for almost a year now, I got my server, and found an nVidia card so I could set it up here at home... let me tell you It took me the better part of 6 or so hours to find the right drivers I wanted to use (i know its a server but its a 7600 GT i didnt want to leave it lonely), finally found a 186.** driver I like (best performance after testing so far)...

The economy still sucks, I dont doubt its going to stay slow like this...

ANYWAY something I wanted to post this EVERYWHERE:

Follow this link: http://twitter.com/sunbeltsoftware

More Info here: http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Twitter

Bottom line! Follow the instructions and get a Single PC License for a FREE YEAR of VIPRE AntiVirus Premium Edition (NEW RELEASE TODAY March 2nd ONLY!).

Its AntiVirus/AntiMalware/AntiSpyware/FireWall/AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

Lets put it this way, I have never PAID for Anti-Anything, I almost paid for CounterSpy (made by the same company and its framework was redesigned and parts of it used for VIPRE), but then VIPRE came out... I have had it for almost 3 years now, NO REGRETS!!!

There is also new driver released from MSI, 188.33 -> http://www.msi.com/index.php?func=nbdriver&maincat_no=135&prod_no=1901&driver_os_no=1#os , 32&64 bit this time.

Grabbing them now.

Now it's raining drivers :)