• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zipper

• skaarj

• Brain86

• gahbmwm5

GF 9600M GT (HP Pavilion).

Installed fine, no problems or crashes by far. The only problem I've noticed is that overclocking settings (nVidia Performance) disappeared from nV Control Panel. nvProfile still works though, so no harm :)

Worst... It wont let me play Starcraft 2 with this driver w/ my Nvidia 310M... SC2 says I have to lower my settings from medium even with lowest settings and resolution is still the same issue.... distorted graphics w/ blicking black textures... I have to go back with forceware 258.96 w/c let me play at medium settings smoothly.

i really say this driver is creap.i used asus mobile 259.42 for a while then jumped this creap driver but there is a huge problem;my katy perry's california girlz hd 1080p video not watching properly,the voice is come backward,i uninstall all my kazaa,divx etc. then reinstall codecs but it's not work.finally i unistalled this cheap creap driver to back asus mobile 259.42 and the problem is solved!my video card is nvidia geforce 9500 m gs.

This driver has problems with CoreAVC and DXVA. HD video is laggy. I'd suggest to stay away from these drivers. I had to revert back to 258.96.

''HD video is laggy'' i totaly agree that.

''HD video is laggy'' i totaly agree that.

Or barely runs at all...

Installed fine on my 8800M GTS, but the color options are all messed up. I can not adjust contrast and gamma at the same time, or the screen becomes white washed. I agree, WHQL means nothing.

Cannot get it to install my on Pavilion dv7

GeForce GT 230M

Looks like I need a modded inf? Not sure... But audio is fine...

I'm able to overclock my gpu with evga precision now and the latest 64bit drivers for laptops from nVidia 260.89, no driver inf required, on my DV7-1023CL.

They need to fix the color options, and these new drivers are optimized for 46x series probably.

260.99 WHQL drivers have been released now. I thought 260.89 WHQL were terrible, especially with the stuttering increase.

I believe they made a mistake but too thick-headed to admit it.

Trying to get a D/L link to Verde Notebook 260.99 WHQL---->Win_Vista 32-bit--->International.exe ??

Nvidia has them 'now' listed but the link does not get me there...

Anyone having luck...?

Thanks

P.S. The English version of above never seems to install properly....missing/required files.....this also happens to 259 and all 260 series of drivers..

Guest Nobody99

Trying to get a D/L link to Verde Notebook 260.99 WHQL---->Win_Vista 32-bit--->International.exe ??

Nvidia has them 'now' listed but the link does not get me there...

Anyone having luck...?

Thanks

P.S. The English version of above never seems to install properly....missing/required files.....this also happens to 259 and all 260 series of drivers..

Download

Hi Nobody99,

Thanks however, D/L is directed to Notebook_64bit_260.99-whql-driver (English only @169MB)...must be a problem with Nvidia posting up in-correct links...still sooo early @CA USA PST...lol

Now they have up this link too:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/notebook-win7-winvista-260.99-whql-driver.html----->Still not Inernational.exe

EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like they put on proper D/L links now:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/notebook-win7-winvista-260.99-whql-driver-all.html

Edited by gahbmwm5

It's about equal to 260.89 but install problems have disappeared for me.

okay let's have a look,is it creap or not?