LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Geforce 305.68 - Modded - Optimus Support

Dox

Hmm, its surprising, optimus is supposed to extend battery life if working properly...

Sudden changes on battery life may be a sign of degrading battery - or like in my case it suddenly dropped from 18 to 40% wear. The calibration was probably lost when the battery hadn't been used for several months more than from 100% to 95% and then recharged again.

I know that sometimes you should recalibrate... I was just asking, because a lot of people with nvidia graphics complained about decrased battery life under win8. I thought their problem was the unoptimized driver. However, the intel driver should also be improved, because I guess most people use the integrated graphics while on battery.

Sudden changes on battery life may be a sign of degrading battery - or like in my case it suddenly dropped from 18 to 40% wear. The calibration was probably lost when the battery hadn't been used for several months more than from 100% to 95% and then recharged again.

Easy to check; if I have Everest open so I can see the used wattage all the time - easy to control if the power usage has increased.

is anyone else surprised that high quality has a small impact on framerate?

Sort of - I did compare it a long time ago and the impairment was very noticeable. Not on Dox' 305.68.

That sounds interesting: more details need more firepower (=less fps at given clock) for sure, unless the

"quality boost" we set in the games is fake and the real image quality is not

as good as its supposed to be. Or the system is vram limited and the modded driver improves

somehow the texture compression.

is anyone else surprised that high quality has a small impact on framerate?

• 1 month later...

Hello there! I'm glad to see some help and effort for supporting optimus drivers. For what I thank you!

I'mtrying to install this driver, but my win7 is detecting it as untrusted. I've already tried disabling that option but with no success. The win keep saying "can't verify the publisher". Do I need a modded INF file?

The laptopvideo2go blank seems to be not working neither on my mozilla, nor on my IE. Can some1 help me, pls?

Hi please install this version:

when it says publisher cant be verified click to install anyway