LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Driver for a HP z7188cl with nvidia 5600 64mb

Guest ZD7188cl

I think any driver should be good for your pc.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=305

Here Bill has made a post where you cans see the best/fastest driver for your pc.

I am using the 71.24 driver, but I think I will try a 5x.xx driver when I got my laptop back!

(I have a Geforce FX 5350 so it is in the same category as yours!)

We recommend v67.02/03 and v65.73 for 'begiiners' or people who are overwhelmed by information or the driver range we offer. Just get used how to update., then you can also try out other drivers if you ran into problems.

We offer all and every driver version from 37.62 till 71.24 (and future versions).

For 90% of the drivers we also offer Pieter's modified INF to support all known NV Graphic cards in one INF, so it's usabel for Laptops and Desktop PCs.

I'm happily running 67.02 on my machine, no reason for me to change to another at this point.

Good thing is you now have an ocean of driver choices to choose from.

Have a look through the driver section, at the repsonses to each release this will give an idea of the problems people are experiencing.

Enjoy