LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NV ForceWare v61.12 Leaked (Incl Mobile Infs)

Brotox

Through the news of Warp2search :

Station-drivers.com has posted the 61.12 driver set. This driver set includes an extensive set of original OEM mobile INFs.

For those currently with any issues you may want to attempt the OEM installs and report back findings. However in the cases of Toshiba Black Bar problems you may find it still will not solve your problem. In the cases of Dell you might notice slowdowns -- PushBufferMemorySpace should be set to 2 prior to install for decent speeds.

And we're here waiting for Pieter to do the modded inf... :)

Nah, Pieter announced 61.12 first to the world by mistake on May 14, 2004 as seen here...

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=780

Yeah, I know Teraphy mentioned it first about a week ago...

61.12 works on my desktop machine so they didn't break the 1600x1024 SGI LCD Panel support... :)

:) :)

Actually that was a typo, I knew 61.12 was about, but I hadn't even looked at it until Almighty1 noticed my typo.

I then made an INF for it and put it up, but nothing about a driver.

So the there is no reason to delay testing, I want numbers, pie graphs and stats on my desk by morning :)

Pieter.

Regardless if it's a typo or not Pieter, you predicted the future one day ahead or for all we know, maybe they took your infs and re-released it.. :)

Okay Pieter, your v20.51 inf with 61.12 works wonders... or this is my clone typing... :)

You are welcome Almighty1.

I can't dawdle, as I can forsee a nVision :) of future drivers to mod.

Can we assume that the Danish site with 65.04 was a scam, to boost the ratings?

Pieter.

Oh yeah Pieter... this is the reverse effect.. Thanks... you said Welcome first.... I guess the Danish site wasn't to boost the ratings but more to get more clicks so he can win the 6800 Ultra from BFG Technologies. :)